Chopped Glass Fibers
This high-quality product delivers strength and performance for a variety of applications across asphalt, construction and composite product industries. In addition to strength and durability, this free-flowing product disperses quickly when mixed to deliver a homogenous, highly pigmentable surface with limited fiber prints and good color.
Uses & applications:
- Asphalt paving
- Engineered BMC and composite materials
- Improved flexural toughness, ductility, energy absorption, and fatigue resistance.
- Increase impact and shear resistance in asphalt applications.
- Enhanced durability and ultimate load-bearing capacity.
- Improved mechanical properties, modulus and dimensional stability.
- Improved melt flow and minimal distortion under high temperatures.
- Disperses quickly during mixing.
- Extremely high chemical resistance.