Recycled FRP Fibers
Manufactured using top-quality fiber-reinforced polymer (FRP) materials from wind turbine blades, this product benefits concrete and mortar applications with increased tensile strength, toughness, freeze-thaw resistance and durability. This product is designed to mix with all types of concrete formulations, as well as disperse and finish with excellent workability.
Uses & applications:
- Concrete decks
- Bridge decks
- Precast products
- Enhanced durability, flexural toughness, ductility, energy absorption and fatigue resistance.
- Increased ultimate load-bearing capacity and crack resistance.
- Uniform multi-directional concrete reinforcement with increased impact and shear resistance.
- Extremely high chemical resistance.
- Disperses quickly during mixing.