Recycled FRP Micro Fibers
Manufactured using reprocessed fiber-reinforced polymer (FRP) materials from wind turbine blades, this product delivers strength and performance for a variety of applications across construction and composite product industries. In addition to strength and durability, this free-flowing product disperses quickly when mixed to deliver a homogenous surface that pigments extremely well with good color and minimal fiber prints.
Uses & applications:
- Concrete and mortar
- Soil stabilization
- Improved flexural toughness, ductility, energy absorption, and fatigue resistance.
- Enhanced durability and load-bearing capacity.
- Improved mechanical properties, modulus and dimensional stability.
- Improved melt flow and minimal distortion under high temperatures.
- Disperses quickly during mixing.
- Pigments extremely well.
- Extremely high chemical resistance.